Recently, Yuers has been appointed the new chair of the International Advisory Committee for the American Concrete Institute (ACI) Kryton continues to evolve and adapt its product line toward future trends.
What does IAC stand for?
IAC stands for International Advisory Committee (PSSC)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAC
We have 595 other meanings of IAC in our Acronym Attic
- Internal Auditory Canal
- International Academic Collaboration (North Carolina State University)
- International Academy Council
- International Academy of Ceramics
- International Academy of Consciousness
- International Academy of Cytology
- International Access Code
- International Accounting Centre
- International Action Center
- International Adoption Center
- International Aerobatic Club
- International Aerosol Conference (International Aerosol Research Assembly)
- International Affairs Centre (Thailand)
- International Affairs Committee
- International Agricultural Center (The Netherlands)
- International Agricultural Centre
- International Alliance for Children, Inc. (New Milford, CT)
- International Antarctic Centre (New Zealand)
- International Anti-Corruption (corporate corruption)
- International Armaments Cooperation
Samples in periodicals archive:
A widely published author, she has also held high-level posts on a number of key UNESCO committees, including the World Heritage Committee and the International Advisory Committee for the Memory of the World Programme.
To support the Group's development as a significant participant in the Chinese precious metals industry, an international Advisory Committee has been established to provide oversight and guidance to the Board and executive management.
Brown, who was a member of the international advisory committee on drafting the Palestinian constitution, said that diplomatic efforts have been ignoring the fact that Hamas is stronger than ever in Gaza.
He serves as vice chairman of the North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System board of trustees' real estate committee, is a member of the international advisory committee of the Israel National Institute for Health Policy and Health Services Research, and a cabinet member of the New York region campaign for the United States Holocaust Museum.