Byline: CHRISTOPHER KNOX THE North East's leading qualification provider, NCFE, is celebrating the 20th International Adult Learners' Week this week by inviting staff to share their unique knowledge and skills with colleagues in a series of workshops.
What does IALW stand for?
IALW stands for International Adult Learners' Week (UNESCO)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IALW
- International Association of Lowland Technology (est. 1998; Saga, Japan)
- Irish Association of Law Teachers
- Idiopathic Apparent Life-Threatening Event
- I Always Love that One (Internet slang)
- Integer Arithmetic Logic Unit (computing)
- International Association of Lasallian Universities
- Impact Assessment of Land Use Changes
- International Academy of Low Vision Specialists
- In A Little While
- Inn at Little Washington (Virginia)
- I'll Always Love You
- Iberoamerican Academy of Management
- Ichiyoshi Asset Management (Japan)
- Identity Access Management
- Identity and Access Management
- Ignition Advance Multiplier (automotive)
- Ihi Aero Manufacturing (Japan)
- Image Acquisition Module
- Immobilized Artificial Membrane
- Incidental Alteration Material
Samples in periodicals archive:
As part of International Adult Learners' Week in September, 2000, Young Scot and Community Learning Scotland are now looking for nominations for young people aged 18-26, who are currently or have recently taken part in education or training.