The OECD is an international organization that, in partnership with the International Actuarial Association, has been trying to establish guidelines to measure global achievements, country by country.
What does IAA stand for?
IAA stands for International Actuarial Association (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAA
We have 351 other meanings of IAA in our Acronym Attic
- Interactive Achievement Awards (Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences)
- Interagency Agreement(s)
- Interconnected Accredited AIS
- Intergovernmental and Aboriginal Affairs (Canada)
- Interim Administration of Afghanistan
- Interim Approval Authorization
- Interlochen Arts Academy
- International Academy of Architecture
- International Academy of Astronautics (Paris, France)
- International Achievement Awards (Industrial Fabric Association International)
- International Advertising Association
- International Aerospace Abstracts
- International Air Academy
- International Arbitration Act (Singapore)
- International Assignment Agreement
- International Association of Art (various organizations)
- International Authentication Association (trade association)
- International Award Association
- Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung (German automobile show)
- Internet Alcoholics Anonymous
Samples in periodicals archive:
With 639 of the designations awarded in the United States, the organization has taken the designation global through the auspices of the 115-year-old International Actuarial Association, headquartered in Ottawa.