Byline: The Register-Guard KUDOS FOR PATTIS Creswell acoustic guitarist Larry Pattis has been named one of the "top 10 best acoustic music artists of the decade" by the International Acoustic Music Awards organization.
What does IAMA stand for?
IAMA stands for International Acoustic Music Awards
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAMA
We have 24 other meanings of IAMA in our Acronym Attic
- Islam Awareness Month (formerly Islam Awareness Week)
- Islamic Asset Management Limited (UK)
- Ixis Asset Management Group
- The Institute of Asset Management (London, UK)
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers
- Immobilon affinity membrane type D
- Incorporated Advertising Management Association
- Inter-American Music Awards
- Intermountain Acoustic Music Association
- International Academy of Medical Acupuncture,inc.
- International Agribusiness Management Association (aka International Food and Agribusiness Management Association)
- International Alternative Medical Association
- International Antiquarian Mapsellers Association
- International Artist Managers' Association
- International Arts-Medicine Association
- International Association for Microanalysis (USA)
- International Association of Martial Arts (St. Louis, Missouri)
- International Association of Mediators and Arbitrators
- International Association of Medical Acupuncture
- International Association of Missionary Aviation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dore has also made five albums of her own songs, the last two of which saw a return to her acoustic folk-country roots and won excellent reviews, as well as the International Acoustic Music Awards Grand Prize for her song, Looking For My Own Lone Ranger.