The International Accounting Standards Committee Foundation has named former Italian Minister of Economy and Finance Tommaso Padoa-Schioppa as its chairman.
What does IASCF stand for?
IASCF stands for International Accounting Standards Committee Foundation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- International Auto Sound Challenge Association
- Investment Advisers Supervision Coordination Act
- Irish Auto Sound Challenge Association (Ireland)
- Institute for Advanced Studies in Complex Choices (est. 2017)
- Irradiation Assisted Stress Corrosion Cracking
- Idaho Association of Soil Conservation Districts
- Illinois Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (Normal, IL)
- Iowa Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
- Irish Association of Social Care Educators (Ireland)
- Inter-Anglican Standing Commission on Ecumenical Relations
- Indian Association for Studies in Contemporary Literature
- International Association for the Study of Child Language
- Institute of Advanced Studies Canada-Mexico (university partnership)
- International Association for Structural Control and Monitoring (University of Southern California)
- International Association of Sickle Cell Nurses and Physician Assistants
- Iran Alloy Steel Co.
- Inter-Anglican Standing Commission on Mission and Evangelism
- Institute for Advanced Study of the Communication Processes (University of Florida; Gainesville, FL)
- International Association for the Study of Common Property
- Interstate Alliance on Stem Cell Research (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The AICPA and the International Accounting Standards Committee Foundation cosponsored an IFRS conference late last month in New York.
The International Accounting Standards Committee Foundation announced the release of the near final version of the IFRS Taxonomy 2009 for public comment on Jan.
as well as the International Accounting Standards Committee Foundation.