The International Accounting Education Standards Board (IAESB), an independent standard-setting board of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC), is seeking comments from IFAC member bodies, regulators, accounting firms, employers, the academic community and others on an exposure draft of its Strategic and Operational Plan for the period 2007-2009.
What does IAESB stand for?
IAESB stands for International Accounting Education Standards Board
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Iraq Agricultural Extension Revitalization (USDA)
- International Association of Experts in Rural Tourism (est. 1998)
- Institute for Atomic Energy, Rikkyo University (Japan)
- Illinois Agricultural Experiment Station
- Institute of Advanced Engineering and Science
- Interim Alternative Education Setting (student discipline)
- International Academy of Environmental Safety
- International Atlantic Economic Society (Atlanta, GA)
- Ion-Excited Auger Electron Spectroscopy
- Iranian Agricultural Economics Society
- Institute for Applied Economics and the Study of Business Enterprise (Johns Hopkins University; Baltimore, MD)
- Indiana Association of Educational Service Centers
- International Association of Economic and Social Councils and Similar Institutions
- International Agricultural Education Summer Institute
- Israel Association of Electronics Software Industries
- IEEE (Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers, Inc.) Aerospace Electronic Systems Magazine
- Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research
- International Advanced eScience Ring (unidentified flying object group)
- Indigenous Australian Engineering Summer School (University of Newcastle; Australia)
- International Association for the Exchange of Students for Technical Experience (student exchange organization; London, England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Accounting Education Standards Board (IAESB), a committee of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC), has proposed guidance designed to assist in the ethics education of young accountants before they become professionals and to help seasoned accounting professionals act in accordance with the highest ethical standards.
The International Accounting Education Standards Board, a standard-setting board within IFAC, seeks comment on a proposal for a new International Education Practice Statement, Approaches to Developing and Maintaining Professional Values, Ethics and Attitudes.