com MARCH 15-16: INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY OF ORAL MEDICINE AND TOXICOLOGY SPRING MEETING @ Wild Dunes Resort in Isle of Palms, South Carolina.
What does IAOMT stand for?
IAOMT stands for International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of IAOMT in our Acronym Attic
- International Academy of Orthopedic Medicine
- International Association of Management (Virginia Beach, VA)
- International Association of Operative Millers
- International Association of Orofacial Myology
- Indian Act Optional Modification Act (Bill C-79; Canada)
- International Alliance of Martial Arts Schools
- International Association of Medical Colleges
- International Association of Management Journal
- Illinois Association of Orientation and Mobility Specialists
- International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Industrial Automation Open Networking Alliance
- International Academy of Oral Oncology (UK)
- Integrated Arctic Ocean Observing System
- International Association of Oral Pathologists (est. 1976)
- International Association of Outplacement Professionals (now Association of Career Professionals International)
- International Association of Outsourcing Professionals
- Irish Association of Older People (Dublin, Ireland)
- Izvestiya, Atmospheric and Oceanic Physics (journal; Russian Academy of Sciences)
- International Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
- International Council of Aircraft Owner and Pilot Associations
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cann is a member of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology and Georgia Dental Association.