Endorsed by the following organizations: ([double dagger]) American Cancer Society ([double dagger]) American Society for Clinical Pathology ([double dagger]) American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology ([double dagger]) American Society of Cytopathology ([double dagger]) American Society for Cytotechnology ([double dagger]) College of American Pathologists ([double dagger]) International Academy of Cytology ([double dagger]) Papanicolaou Society of Cytopathology ([double dagger]) Members of the Cytopathology Education and Technology Consortium.
What does IAC stand for?
IAC stands for International Academy of Cytology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAC
We have 595 other meanings of IAC in our Acronym Attic
- Interferometric Autocorrelation
- Interim Acceptance Criterion
- Interior-Aleutians Campus (University of Alaska Fairbanks)
- Interlochen Arts Camp (Interlochen, MI)
- Internal Audit Committee
- Internal Auditory Canal
- International Academic Collaboration (North Carolina State University)
- International Academy Council
- International Academy of Ceramics
- International Academy of Consciousness
- International Access Code
- International Accounting Centre
- International Action Center
- International Adoption Center
- International Advisory Committee (PSSC)
- International Aerobatic Club
- International Aerosol Conference (International Aerosol Research Assembly)
- International Affairs Centre (Thailand)
- International Affairs Committee
- International Agricultural Center (The Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A new test for human papillomavirus (HPV) was unveiled at the International Academy of Cytology (IAC) (Prague, Czech Republic).
Ampersand's Cervical Cancer Screening System and Related Medical Results Presented at the International Academy of Cytology (IAC) Conference CHICAGO, Dec.
His comments, made before the meeting of the International Academy of Cytology (IAC) here, validate the biomolecular marker technology of the InPath(TM) System from Ampersand Medical Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: AMPM).
This meeting was held under the auspices of the International Academy of Cytology, the Austrian Society of Clinical Cytology, the American Society of Cytopathology, the European Federation of Cytology Societies, the Royal College of Pathologists, and the International Union Against Cancer.
Findings reported in ACTA CYTOLOGICA, a scientific journal of the International Academy of Cytology New product may prevent fatal mistakes resulting from Pap smear screening process "Now, for the first time, we can be confident that each Pap smear has been screened thoroughly and completely.