He has also been a fellow of many societies, including the International Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, International Academy of Cosmetic Dermatology, and the Society for Investigative Dermatology.
What does IACD stand for?
IACD stands for International Academy of Cosmetic Dermatology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IACD
We have 31 other meanings of IACD in our Acronym Attic
- Individual Academic Counseling and Consultation Session
- Integrated Air Command and Control System
- Indo-American Cultural Center and Temple (Michigan)
- Iowa Association of Community College Trustees (Des Moines, IA)
- International Association for Certification in Coaching, Training and Therapy (Germany)
- Italy-America Chamber of Commerce West
- Indian Association for Chest Diseases
- Indian Association of Chiropractic Doctors
- Infection Associée a Clostridium Difficile (bacterial infection)
- Institute of Asian Culture and Development
- International Alliance of Constitutional Dictatorships
- International Association for Community Development
- International Association of Cat Doctors
- International Association of Clothing Designers
- Internet Audio CD
- International Association of Clothing Designers and Executives
- Independent Advisory Committee on Development Impact (UK)
- Intermunicipal Advisory Committee on Disability Issues (Victoria, BC, Canada)
- Illinois Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Indiana Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Samples in periodicals archive:
You're developing more cytotoxic T cells that are then directed against the malignant clone," she said at the meeting, also sponsored by the International Academy of Cosmetic Dermatology.
The official publication of the International Academy of Cosmetic Dermatology, the title has a mixed paid and controlled circulation of 62,800.