According to the Associated Press, the head of the International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists testified that existing regulations, which primarily put oversight responsibility on individual states, are enough to monitor compounding pharmacies.
What does IACP stand for?
IACP stands for International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IACP
We have 43 other meanings of IACP in our Acronym Attic
- International Armaments Cooperative Opportunities Plan
- International Association of Chiefs of Police (Alexandria, VA)
- Information Assurance Certification or Accreditation (US DoD)
- Instituto de Assessoria As Comunidades Remanescentes de Quilombo (Portuguese: Institute Advisory Board to the Remnants of Quilombo; Brazil)
- Italian-American Club of Somers (New York)
- Independent Association of Continental Pilots
- Institute of Applied Chemical Physics (Kurchatov Institute; Moscow, Russia)
- Integrated Assembly and Configuration Panel
- Inter-Agency Contingency Plan (various organizations)
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- International Aerosol Climatology Project
- International Association for Cognitive Psychotherapy (est. 1990)
- International Association of Canine Professionals
- International Association of Chiefs of Police
- International Association of Compounding Pharmacists (Sugar Land, TX)
- International Association of Computer Professionals
- International Association of Computer Programmers
- International Association of Culinary Professionals
- Interphone Audio Control Panel
- Irish Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
Samples in periodicals archive:
On March 14, the International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists issued a statement to patients and providers saying that, although many pharmacies had received a warning letter dated Feb.
According to the International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists (I.
She noted that interested physicians can locate a compounding pharmacist through the member registry maintained by the International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists (www.