The International Academy of Ceramics holds its 44th general assembly in Paris (13 to 16 September), attracting collectors, scholars and dealers from around the globe (www.
What does IAC stand for?
IAC stands for International Academy of Ceramics
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAC
We have 595 other meanings of IAC in our Acronym Attic
- Interdepartmental Analytical Center (Russia)
- Interexchange Access Customer (Bellcore)
- Interferometric Autocorrelation
- Interim Acceptance Criterion
- Interior-Aleutians Campus (University of Alaska Fairbanks)
- Interlochen Arts Camp (Interlochen, MI)
- Internal Audit Committee
- Internal Auditory Canal
- International Academic Collaboration (North Carolina State University)
- International Academy Council
- International Academy of Consciousness
- International Academy of Cytology
- International Access Code
- International Accounting Centre
- International Action Center
- International Adoption Center
- International Advisory Committee (PSSC)
- International Aerobatic Club
- International Aerosol Conference (International Aerosol Research Assembly)
- International Affairs Centre (Thailand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Academy of Ceramics will hold its General Assembly from 13-16 September, 2010 in Paris, France.
Janet Mansfield is a ceramic artist, author and President of the International Academy of Ceramics, living in Gulgong, Australia.
she is President of the International Academy of Ceramics based in Geneva, Switzerland.
An introduction by well-known American ceramic artist and Vice-President of the International Academy of Ceramics, Wayne Higby, precedes four main chapters: Architectural Ceramics and Murals, Outdoor Ceramic Sculpture, Installations, Landscape Ceramics and Brickwork.
Stellaccio is a member of the American Ceramic Circle and the International Academy of Ceramics.
Also on the panel was Janet Mansfield, a member of the International Academy of Ceramics since 1982 and currently the organisation's president.
He is an elected Member of the International Academy of Ceramics (Geneva); an Honorary Fellow of the Craft Potters' Association of Great Britain; and Fellow of the Society of Designer-Craftsmen.