What does IACS stand for?
IACS stands for International Academy of Cardiovascular Sciences (Minnetonka, MN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IACS
We have 107 other meanings of IACS in our Acronym Attic
- Installation Access Control System
- Institute for Advanced Computer Studies (University of Maryland)
- Institute for Applied Computer Science (Germany)
- Instituto de Arte e Comunicação Social (Portuguese: Institute for Art and Media; Brazil)
- Insurance Accounting Collection System (US HUD)
- Integrated Acoustic Communications System
- Integrated Administration and Control System (EU system to administer payments under the common agricultural policy)
- Integrated Armament Control System
- Integrated Avionics Control System
- Intelligence Acoustic Communication System (US DoD)
- International Annealed Copper Standard (est. 1914; International Electrotechnical Commission)
- International Annealed Copper Standard for conductivity
- International Association of Chemical Societies
- International Association of Classification Societies
- International Association of Counseling Services, Inc. (Alexandria, VA)
- Internet Access Control System (cloud based security service)
- Iranian-American Cultural Society of Maryland, Inc.
- Improved Ant Colony Search Algorithm
- Institute of Administration and Commerce of Southern Africa (South Africa)
- International Advanced Center for Space Applications (University of Florence; Campo, Italy)