CD-ROM included) International Academy of Astronautics Conference on Dynamics and Control of Space Systems (1st: 2012: Porto, Portugal) Ed.
What does IAA stand for?
IAA stands for International Academy of Astronautics (Paris, France)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAA
We have 351 other meanings of IAA in our Acronym Attic
- Inter-American Association of Accountants
- Inter-Country Adoption Act (2000)
- Interactive Achievement Awards (Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences)
- Interagency Agreement(s)
- Interconnected Accredited AIS
- Intergovernmental and Aboriginal Affairs (Canada)
- Interim Administration of Afghanistan
- Interim Approval Authorization
- Interlochen Arts Academy
- International Academy of Architecture
- International Achievement Awards (Industrial Fabric Association International)
- International Actuarial Association (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- International Advertising Association
- International Aerospace Abstracts
- International Air Academy
- International Arbitration Act (Singapore)
- International Assignment Agreement
- International Association of Art (various organizations)
- International Authentication Association (trade association)
- International Award Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Proceedings of the Thirty-Ninth History Symposium of the International Academy of Astronautics, Fukuoka, Japan, 2005.
It is clear that solar power delivered from space could play a tremendously important role in meeting the global need for energy during the 21st Century," the Daily Mail quoted a study group of the Paris-headquartered International Academy of Astronautics as saying.
In April 1989, the trustees of the International Academy of Astronautics, an organization of distinguished scientists, approved a protocol outlining how scientists should check out any signal from outer space and what they should tell the world about it.
Finally, the declaration states that after a message is validated, the SETI Committee of the International Academy of Astronautics (IAA), in cooperation with the IAU's Bioastronomy Commission, will conduct a continuing review of the ETI detection procedures and the handling of data.
History symposium of the International Academy of Astronautics (40th: 2006: Valencia, Spain) Ed.