1972) Internal-external control and attribution of responsibility for success or failure.
What does I-E stand for?
I-E stands for Internal-External Control (psychology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of I-E
We have 33 other meanings of I-E in our Acronym Attic
- Day Intelligence Indicators Are Recognized
- Iterative Discrete Body of Revolution
- Intelligent Dynamic Frequency Selection (wireless technology)
- Interim Division
- Interactive Digital Library Resource Information System
- International Drive (Orlando, Florida)
- Intermediate Direct Support
- Irreducible Discrete-Time Markov Chain
- Illinois Distributed Virtual Machine (University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign)
- Information Enterprise Co. Ltd.
- Infinity-Esports (gaming)
- Interoperabe Electronic Train Management System (Wabtec Railway Electronics)
- Interim European Telecommunications Standard (also seen as IETS)
- Intelligent File Access Acceleration Sequencing Technology (Diskeeper Corporation)
- Integrated - Government On Line Data
- IOC-WMO-UNEP Intergovernmental Committee for Global Ocean Observing System
- Integrated Global Positioning System Simulator
- Intermediate General Support
- International Habitation Module (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Maternal and childhood behaviors as antecedents of internal-external control perceptions in young adulthood.