An ATR spectrum was recorded directly from the film's top surface, showing it to be almost entirely composed of a fluorinated resin; the spectrum of the other surface was obtained by directly casting the paint onto an ATR internal reflection element.
What does IRE stand for?
IRE stands for Internal Reflection Element
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IRE
We have 128 other meanings of IRE in our Acronym Attic
- Inspection Régionale de l'Elevage (French: Regional Livestock Inspection; Sénégal)
- Institut National des Radioéléments
- Institute for Railroad Engineering
- Institute for Regional Education
- Institute for Research and Evaluation (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Institute of Radio Engineers (old name for IEEE)
- Institute of Royal Engineers
- Institutional Real Estate (various organizations)
- Inter-Continental Rubber Exchange (Index)
- Internal Reconnection Event
- International Radio Engineers
- International Rental Exhibition (trade show)
- International Respiratory Epidemiology
- International Review of Education
- International Review of Entrepreneurship (Senate Hall Academic Publishing)
- InterRegioExpress (German railway)
- Investigative Reporters and Editors, Inc.
- Investment Related Expenses (various organizations)
- Ionizing Radiation Effects