IAH undergoes regular reviews by our own internal quality management practices as well as by various credible outside organizations to include Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and the American Correctional Association (ACA), whose standards measure the safety, security and quality of operations at the facility.
What does IQM stand for?
IQM stands for Internal Quality Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IQM
We have 8 other meanings of IQM in our Acronym Attic
- Intelligent Query Linker
- Interactive Query Language
- International Quality Linings Ltd. (UK; est. 1983)
- International Quantitative Linguistics Association
- International Quality Leadership Institute
- Institute for Quality in Laboratory Medicine
- Inclusion Quality Mark (UK)
- Information Quality Management
- Institute of Quality Malaysia (professional organization; Malaysia)
- Intelligent Quality Management (Instrumentation Laboratory)
- International Quilt Market
- Indonesian Quality Management Association (Jakarta, Indonesia; also seen as PMMI)
- International Quality Management Award
- Inspirational Quotations Mailing List
- Intelligent Questionnaire Markup Language (EU)
- Iterative Quadratic Maximum Likelihood (algorithm)
- Intelligent Quality Management and Marketing (trademark of ProtectStar, Inc.)
- International Quality Maturity Model (Qimpro)
- Independent Qualified Medical Practitioner (UK)
- Institut für Qualitätsmanagement und Patientensicherheit
Samples in periodicals archive:
One can hire an outside agency, but it would not have the experts or standards to measure one by f believe all correctional agencies and facilities should be ACA accredited because it provides the facility or agency with standards to implement into daily operations, an Internal quality management system and an external review for accountability.
This represents our continued efforts for improvement to fulfill the requirements of the Quality Management System at the eGovernment Authority within a short timeframe of 8 months with steady focus to synchronize our internal quality management system with the international requirements," Al Khaja added.
A COMPACT equipment hire specialist in North Wa les has won a top accolade for its internal quality management.
The Teesside team has achieved the internationally-recognised internal quality management standards ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
The standard measures acompany's internal quality management, the way a company makes sure its products meet a customer's quality requirements and comply with the regulations applying to those particular products or services.
The Registrar Accreditation Board (RAB), Milwaukee, WI, will begin accepting applications for a new internal quality management systems (QMS) auditor certification program on July 1.