Emirates Steel is a leading producer of rebar, which is regarded as a premium quality product due to the sourcing of premium quality iron ore, state-of-the-art assets used in the manufacturing process and the implementation of internal quality control procedures.
What does IQC stand for?
IQC stands for Internal Quality Control
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IQC
We have 38 other meanings of IQC in our Acronym Attic
- Iowa Quality Beef Supply Network
- Image Quality Control
- Incoming Quality Control
- Indefinite Quality Contract
- Indefinite Quantity Contract
- Initial Qualification Cost
- Initial Qualification Course (US Air Force)
- Institut de Química Computacional (Institute of Computational Chemistry at the University of Girona)
- Institute for Quality and Certification (professional translation group; Germany)
- Institute of Quantum Computing
- Iowa Quality Center
- International Quality Crown Award
- Interviewer Quality Control Australia (est. 1991)
- Institute for Quantum and Complex Dynamics
- Informant Questionnaire on Cognitive Decline in the Elderly
- International Quarterly of Community Health Education
- Informant Questionnaire on Cognitive Decline (in the Elderly)
- Information Quality Correction Request (US DOL)
- Ipswich Quarterly Court Records (Massachusetts)
- Fish Inspection and Quality Control Service (Bangladesh)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The material has undergone some rearrangement for the new edition, and features three new chapters on charting methods for assessing the indirect ELISA, ruggedness and robustness of tests- aspects of kit use and validation, and internal quality control and external quality management of data.
LLC, Emirates Extruded Polystyrene was awarded the certification following a comprehensive assessment of the companyCOs internal quality control system.
At Arrow Electronics, we strengthened our own internal quality control in response to the recent issues regarding product sourced from China.
No matter where you fall in the food supply chain, you've likely employed internal quality control processes to make sure your customers' high expectations are met.