ISLAMABAD, October 07, 2010 (Balochistan Times): Skill Development Council (SDC) has unveiled two new training courses on internal quality audit and ethical hacking and security.
What does IQA stand for?
IQA stands for Internal Quality Audit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IQA
We have 35 other meanings of IQA in our Acronym Attic
- United States miscellaneous Pacific Islands Outlying Areas (including Kingman Reef)
- ISQED (International Symposium on Quality Electronic Design) Quality Award (est. 2007)
- Inverse Quantization and Inverse Zig-Zag Ordering
- Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification, Performance Qualification (validation of equipment)
- Image Quality Analysis (software)
- Incoming Quality Audit
- Independent Quality Assurance
- Installation Quality Audit
- Institute of Quality Assurance (UK)
- Intercollegiate Quidditch Association
- International Qualifications Assessment (various locations)
- International Quality Associates (Portland, OR)
- International Quality Assurance (various locations)
- International Quidditch Association (fictional sport group)
- International Quilt Association
- International Quizzing Association (est. 2004)
- Internationale Quellensteuer Abkommen (German: Source International Tax Agreements; Switzerland and UK)
- Indianapolis Quality Assurance Association
- International Qualifications Appraisal Board (North American Certified Public Accountant qualification organization)
- Interagency Quality Assurance Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
He can organise and conduct your internal quality audits for you and even help you with your management review meetings.
Both of these include such processes as contract review, purchasing, process control, handling, training and internal quality audits.
The effectiveness of the implementation of the quality system was verified through internal quality audit by a trained internal quality audit team and after corrective actions KSEW passed the pre certification audit in December 1996.
These are: management responsibility, process control, inspection and testing, inspection measuring and test equipment, corrective and preventive action, internal quality audits and training.