Bioriginal's strict quality control procedures are set out by the company's BioElite internal quality assurance system.
What does IQAS stand for?
IQAS stands for Internal Quality Assurance System (various organizations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IQAS
We have 2 other meanings of IQAS in our Acronym Attic
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell (performance monitoring group; India)
- Internal Quality Audit Committee
- Inverted Q-Adaptor Function (TMN)
- Iraqi Air Force
- Independent Qualitative Assessors Guild (India)
- Iowa Quality Agriculture Guild
- Information Quality Assurance Programme (National Health Service; UK)
- Institutional Quality Assurance Program (US Department of Education)
- Interlaboratory Quality Assurance Program (Beckman Coulter, Inc.)
- Internal Quality Assessment Scheme
- International Qualifications Assessment Service
- Integrating Quality Assurance Into Software Production
- Independent Quality Assurance Team
- Interactive Quality Assessment Tool
- Iraqi Advisor Task Force
- Iowa Quality Beef
- Inductive Query by Examples
- Iowa Quality Beef Supply Cooperative
- Iowa Quality Beef Supply Network
- Image Quality Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
Firms wishing to register nonlicensee owners must extend their internal quality assurance systems to all aspects of their practices including the work of nonlicensees.