Internal operating profit -a term it uses for earnings before exceptionals, tax and after interest and its key earnings measure -rose 20 per cent to pounds 3.
What does IOP stand for?
IOP stands for Internal Operating Profit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IOP
We have 160 other meanings of IOP in our Acronym Attic
- Intensive Observation/Observing Period
- Intensive Operating Period
- Intensive Operational Period
- Intensive Out Patient (treatment program)
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- Intensive Outpatient Program (psychotherapy)
- Interface Operating Procedure
- Interim Operating Procedure
- Internal Occipital Protuberance (anatomy)
- Internal Operating Procedure
- Internal Oral Presentation (examination)
- International Online Pharmacy
- International Opportunities Program
- International Organisation of Palaeobotany
- International Organization of Psychophysiology (UN)
- International Outreach Program (various locations)
- Intraocular Pressure
- Isle of Palms (South Carolina)
- Item of Priority
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nine-month internal operating profit - operating profit plus net interest income - rose 36 per cent to pounds 2 billion while net profit doubled to pounds 1.
ON yesterday beat analysts' expectations with first-half internal operating profit of pounds 1.