Insurance House's infrastructure is in place, and we are now on course for finalising the internal operating procedures, policies, and product manuals.
What does IOP stand for?
IOP stands for Internal Operating Procedure
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IOP
We have 160 other meanings of IOP in our Acronym Attic
- Intense Observation Period
- Intensive Observation/Observing Period
- Intensive Operating Period
- Intensive Operational Period
- Intensive Out Patient (treatment program)
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- Intensive Outpatient Program (psychotherapy)
- Interface Operating Procedure
- Interim Operating Procedure
- Internal Occipital Protuberance (anatomy)
- Internal Operating Profit
- Internal Oral Presentation (examination)
- International Online Pharmacy
- International Opportunities Program
- International Organisation of Palaeobotany
- International Organization of Psychophysiology (UN)
- International Outreach Program (various locations)
- Intraocular Pressure
- Isle of Palms (South Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[section] 2071 (b), notice and opportunity for comment is hereby given of proposed amendments to the Rules and Internal Operating Procedures of the U.
[sub section]2071(b), notice and opportunity for comment is hereby given of proposed amendments to the Rules and Internal Operating Procedures of the U.
The court also determined to make additional minor revisions to the following Rules and Internal Operating Procedures (IOP) of the court: IOP 1 (p.