The second hypothesis predicted that students who are engage in physical activity will be more likely to have greater internal health locus of control.
What does IHLOC stand for?
IHLOC stands for Internal Health Locus Of Control
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- International Hunting Land Association (Johnstown, PA)
- Industrial Hygiene Laboratory Accreditation Program
- Institute of Hispanic-Latino Cultures (University of Florida; Gainesville, FL)
- Inupiat History Language and Culture (Alaska)
- Interim High Level Container Airdrop System
- Illinois Heart & Lung Foundation (Normal, IL)
- International Hand Launch Glider Festival
- Internationaal Homo Lesbisch Informatiecentrum (Dutch)
- Interim Heavy Lift Launch Vehicle (NASA)
- Intersectoral Healthy Living Network (Canada)
- Isolated Human Lung Perfusion Model
- Isolated Hyperthermic Liver Perfusion
- Integrated Home Location Register (cellular telephony)
- International Humanitarian Law Research Initiative
- International Human Learning Resources Network (est. 1970)
- International High Level Radioactive Waste Management
- Institute of Health Law Studies (California Western School of Law; San Diego, CA)
- Israel Homeland Security
- Irish Heart and Lung Transplant Association
- In-House Language Training Program (Natural Resources Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Moreover, it would be expected that people with low back pain who demonstrate high internal health locus of control (individual believes that he/she is responsible for his/her own health) would agree with the goals of active interventions such as motor control exercise (Braman and Gomez 2004, Hashimoto and Fukuhara 2004).
Although, at first glance, health locus of control of perceived health competence concepts seems similar, Smith, Wallston, and Smith (1995), in their comprehensive research, found no relationship between internal health locus of control and perceived health competence in an undergraduate sample.