The Board also reviewed the management letter report of the external auditors and the annual report of the CBO Internal Audit committee.
What does IAC stand for?
IAC stands for Internal Audit Committee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IAC
We have 595 other meanings of IAC in our Acronym Attic
- Inter-Enterprise Application Cooperation
- InterActiveCorp (stock symbol)
- Interagency Committee on School Construction
- Interapplication Communication (Apple)
- Interdepartmental Analytical Center (Russia)
- Interexchange Access Customer (Bellcore)
- Interferometric Autocorrelation
- Interim Acceptance Criterion
- Interior-Aleutians Campus (University of Alaska Fairbanks)
- Interlochen Arts Camp (Interlochen, MI)
- Internal Auditory Canal
- International Academic Collaboration (North Carolina State University)
- International Academy Council
- International Academy of Ceramics
- International Academy of Consciousness
- International Academy of Cytology
- International Access Code
- International Accounting Centre
- International Action Center
- International Adoption Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
In order to check robustness, we examine those associations when a firm operates an internal audit committee or incurs a loss.
But a key internal Audit Committee meeting to investigate the situation and start mediation talks had to be scrapped yesterday, when seven members failed to turn up.
Redcar and Cleveland Council is seeking applications for two part-time and voluntary members to join its internal audit committee.
It recommends that internal audit committees brush up on their understanding of the company's business, maintain a constant skepticism, brainstorm to identify fraud risks, cultivate a "vigorous" whistleblower program, and adopt other measures.
In a separate ruling, Rule 35-24, the auditing firm that performs any non-auditing services tax services must provide to the internal audit committee a description of the services and the potential impairment of independence, along with a documentation of the conversations with the internal audit committee.
He meets quarterly with the company's internal audit committee and its external audit firm to verify that what he's been told is accurate.
Fifa vice-president David Will has urged Sepp Blatter to let the internal audit committee continue with their work after his reelection as president.