An internal animal care and use committee reviewed and approved the method used.
What does IACUC stand for?
IACUC stands for Internal Animal Care and Use Committee (National Centre for Biological Sciences; Bangalore, India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IACUC
We have 6 other meanings of IACUC in our Acronym Attic
- Illinois Association of Career and Technical Education (TInley, Park)
- Irish Association of Community Training Organisations (Ireland)
- International Association of Correctional Training Personnel (est. 1974; Aurora, CO)
- Indian Association of Cardiovascular-Thoracic Surgeons
- International Association of Christian Twelve Step Ministries
- Information for Africa Climate Technology Transfer (US EPA)
- I Am Cracking Up
- Institutional Animal Care and Use (lab animal care procedures)
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee
- Institutional Animal Care and Utilization Committee (various organizations)
- Intermountain Affiliate of College and University Residence Halls
- Iranian-American Community in the United States
- Idle Air Control Valve
- International Association of Cancer Victims (now International Association of Cancer Victors and Friends)
- International Association of Consultants, Valuators and Analysts
- International Association of Convention and Visitors Bureaus
- International Association of Cancer Victors and Friends, Inc (Cancer advocacy group)
- Immunization Action Coalition of Washington (est. 1994)
- Inter-American Commission of Women
- International Association of Crime Writers