Raymond Kelly, chief of the Police Department in New York, admitted there are credible suspects and the Internal Affairs Bureau will investigate police abuses against women linked to the Wall Street protesters.
What does IAB stand for?
IAB stands for Internal Affairs Bureau
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAB
We have 141 other meanings of IAB in our Acronym Attic
- Innovation Advisory Board
- Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (German: Federal Institute for Job Research)
- Institute for Advanced Biosciences (Keio University; Japan)
- Institute of Arctic Biology (University of Alaska Fairbanks)
- Instituto dos Arquitetos do Brasil (Brazil)
- Intake Air Bypass
- Interactive Advertising Bureau
- Interagency Advisory Board
- Interagency Airtanker Board (National Interagency Aviation Council)
- Interagency Board (Equipment Standardization and InterOperability)
- International Abstracting Board
- International Accounting Bulletin (publication)
- International Arrivals Building (airports)
- International Association of Bioethics
- International Association of Book-Keepers
- International Association of Broadcasting
- Internet Activities Board
- Internet Advertising Board
- Internet Advertising Bureau
- Internet Advisory Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
Investigators from the Internal Affairs Bureau tracked down dozens of women who had been arrested in similar sweeps by Derosalia's team at Brooklyn South Narcotics, and 17 others said they had been strip searched by him.
She completed her career in the NYPD Internal Affairs Bureau, and last served as the investigative coordinator of the 9-11 NYPD Missing Persons Task Force.
He got greedy; that's not unusual for people who commit fraud," says Lange, whose department serves as a campus Internal Affairs Bureau of sorts, to investigate questionable behavior and operations.
The victim reported Sandino to the Internal Affairs Bureau and investigators gathered text messages, phone records and taped conversations to corroborate the allegations.