com)-- Kaelus, a Smiths Interconnect business, announced today the launch of the next generation in a line of industry leading Passive Intermodulation (PIM) test equipment with the release of the iPA Series PIM Test Analyzer.
What does I/M stand for?
I/M stands for Intermodulation
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of I/M
We have 59 other meanings of I/M in our Acronym Attic
- Inventory/Inspection Report
- Implementation/Installation Plan
- Interservice Industry Training Systems Conference
- Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (est. 1966)
- Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation, and Education Conference
- Index of Kyphosis (ratio of thoracic width and length)
- Instructor/Key Personnel
- Import Licence
- Incidence/Mortality (ratio)
- Inspection and Maintenance
- Intimal/Medial (ratio)
- Intromission to Mounting (sexual activity)
- Intermediate/Medium-Range Ballistic Missile
- Injured/Non-Injured (ratio)
- Interference to Noise Ratio
- Intergraph/Network File Manager
- Idiot Operator (as in an I/O error) :-)
- In Out
- Inboard/Outboard (engine inboard, drive unit outboard)
- Income/Outcome (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Anritsu Company has announced the introduction of the MW8219A PIM Master, a field test solution that can locate the source of passive intermodulation (PIM).
The DAC5687 delivers a signal-to-noise-ratio (SNR) greater than 75 dBFS and 3rd order intermodulation (IMD3) greater than 81 dBc while allowing multi- carrier systems to operate with higher output power.
5 GHz, the R&S[R]PR100 is ideal for quickly detecting and locating the source of radio frequency interference (RFI), electrical interference and intermodulation interference disrupting wireless microphones.
The halogen-free laminate combines low-loss dielectric with low-profile copper foil for reduced passive intermodulation and low insertion loss.