17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Florida East Coast Railway (FECR) has deployed an automated gate system to streamline the flow of equipment at its Intermodal Container Transfer Facility (ICTF) adjacent to Port Everglades, Florida.
What does ICTF stand for?
ICTF stands for Intermodal Container Transfer Facility
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICTF
We have 17 other meanings of ICTF in our Acronym Attic
- Informatics Curricula and Teaching Methods (book)
- Integrated Counselling, Training and Employment Method (project; various locations)
- International Conference on Teacher Education in the Muslim World (est. 2008)
- Institute of Chemistry and Technology of Environmental Protection (Brno University of Technology; Czech Republic)
- Information and Communication Technology for Embedded Systems (conference)
- Information and Communication Technology in Electrical Sciences
- International Consultants to Export Trade (Canada)
- Information and Communication Technology in Education Victoria
- Association of International Credit and Trade Finance Professionals (US and UK)
- Icicle Creek Theatre Festival (Seattle, WA)
- International Capture the Flag (information security competition; University of California, Santa Barbara)
- International Cocoa Trades Federation
- International Conference on Thin Films
- Internet Content Task Force (child Internet safety)
- Iraqi Counter Terrorist Forces
- Information and Communication Technologies for Development (UN Development Programme)
- International Criminal Tribunal for the Far East
- Illinois Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
- International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia
- Information and Communications Technology Group (SAIC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Florida East Coast Railway, LLC (FEC) announced the opening of its new Intermodal Container Transfer Facility (ICTF) next to Port Everglades.
5 million project at the Mason Intermodal Container Transfer Facility.
These include lengthening the Southport Turning Notch from 900ft to 2,400f to add up to 5 new cargo berths; deepening and widening the navigation channels; the Florida East Coast Railway s new intermodal container transfer facility (ICTF).
are hoping for a $58 million federal grant to help them fund construction of an intermodal container transfer facility that could deal with containers from Asia May 24, 2011
Union Pacific Railroad today announced a plan to modernize its Intermodal Container Transfer Facility (ICTF) in Los Angeles that will transform the 20-year old facility into the most environmentally modern and most efficient rail port in North America.
5 million contract to construct and design an intermodal container transfer facility for the Port of Jacksonville.
In conjunction with that project, the intermodal terminal in Worcester was expanded, creating a world-class intermodal container transfer facility with excellent proximity to New England's highways, distribution centers and the consumption market, and solidifying CSX's strength in the region.