He was on intermittent hemodialysis and on assisted respiration until Saturday evening at the Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medial Sciences at Puttaparthi.
What does IHD stand for?
IHD stands for Intermittent Hemodialysis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IHD
We have 53 other meanings of IHD in our Acronym Attic
- In-Home Date (postal term)
- In-Home Detention (corrections)
- In-Home Display (utility information device)
- Index of Hydrogen Deficiency
- Innovative Health Diagnostics (Strasbourg, France)
- Insan Haklari Dernegi (Turkish: Human Rights Association)
- Institute for Health & Disability
- Institute for Human Development (various locations)
- Integrated Handheld Device
- Intense Hurricane Days
- Internal Help Desk
- International Help to the Disabled
- International Hydrological Decade
- Intra Hepatic Duct(s)
- Intrahepatic Duct (bile duct within the liver)
- Intramural Hematoma of the Esophagus
- Investigations and Hearings Division (US FCC)
- Irregular Heartbeat Detector
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Indian Head Division, Naval Surface Warfare Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
2] who are not receiving intermittent hemodialysis or continuous renal replacement therapy should receive 100 mg of peramivir intravenously on day 1, followed by 15 mg once daily.
CHICAGO -- The optimal dose of renal replacement therapy for acute renal failure is unknown, but higher doses of renal therapy and increased frequency of intermittent hemodialysis appear to be associated with decreased mortality, said Dr.