After surgery, Martha was fitted with intermittent compression devices on her calves to push her blood along and reduce the risk of developing blood clots.
What does ICD stand for?
ICD stands for Intermittent Compression Device (venous thrombosis treatment)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICD
We have 305 other meanings of ICD in our Acronym Attic
- Interconnect Devices
- Interconnect Drawing
- Intercostal Drain (surgical device)
- Interface Control Diagram
- Interface Control Document
- Interface Control Documentation
- Interface Control Drawing
- Interim Capability Document
- Interim Checkout Device
- Interim Conceptual Design
- Internal Computerized Device
- International Classification of Diseases
- International Code Designator
- International College of Dentists
- International Common Denomination (medicines)
- International Community Development (various locations)
- International Container Depot (India)
- International Convention on Desertification (signed 1994)
- International Cooperation and Development Program (USDA)
- International Cooperative Division