There has been concern that pulse oximetry monitoring, if not supplemented with intermittent arterial blood gas determinations, will not adequately protect the extremely premature infant from hyperoxia that predisposes to development of retinopathy of prematurity and blindness .
What does IABG stand for?
IABG stands for Intermittent Arterial Blood Gas
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IABG
We have 2 other meanings of IABG in our Acronym Attic
- International Association for Boundary Element Methods
- In A Blind Fury (band)
- Indian Amateur Boxing Federation
- Institute of Accounts, Business and Finance (Far Eastern University; Philippines)
- International American Butokukai Federation
- International Anthony Burgess Foundation
- International Association of Business Friends (Netherlands)
- Illinois Asset Building Group (Chicago, IL)
- Industrieanlagen-Betriebsgesellschaft mbH (German engineering firm)
- Intel Architecture Business Group
- International Association of Biomedical Gerontology
- International Association of Botanical Gardens (est. 1960)
- Illinois American Buckskin Horse Association
- Iowa Buckskin Horse Association
- International Airport Bucharest Henri Coanda (Romania)
- Institute of Applied Building Informatics (Munich, Germany)
- Iowa Association of Business & Industry
- Inter-American Bio-diversity Information Network
- Indianapolis Association of Black Journalists (Indianapolis, IN)
- International All Breed Kennel Club of America, Inc.