intermediate-term government bonds, by comparison, have returned 6.
What does ITGB stand for?
ITGB stands for Intermediate-Term Government Bond
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ITGB
- International Tobacco Growers' Association
- Islamic Transitional Government of Afghanistan
- Israel Tour Guides Association
- Integrin AlphaL
- International Travel Grant Award Program (American Physical Society)
- International Turfgrass Genetic Assurance Program
- Interstate Technical Group on Abandoned Underground Mines (United States Department of Transportation)
- Information Technology Governance Board (various organizations)
- Institute of Toastmasters of Great Britain (UK)
- Integrin, Beta-3
- Information Technology Association of the Gulf Coast (Pensacola, FL)
- Information Technology General Controls
- Information Technology Governance Council
- International Thunderbird Gaming Corporation (Canada)
- International Trails and Greenways Conference
- Intestinal-Type Goblet Cells
- Information Technology Group (East Berlin, Connecticut)
- International Tourist Guide Day
- Ion Temperature Gradient-Driven Turbulence
- In the Gravest Extreme (Massad Ayoob book; published 1980)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As shown in Exhibit 1, the geometric average annual rates of return during 1926-2000 for common stock and intermediate-term government bonds have been 11 percent, and 5.