We documented in this study that as response to high inflation and high dollarization, the Lebanese monetary authorities had chosen in 1993 to have as intermediate objective an exchange rate anchor to control inflation, instead of inflation targeting," the study said.
What does INT OBJ stand for?
INT OBJ stands for Intermediate Objective
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Interrogative (used with TTY/CW)
- Isaac Newton Telescope (part of the Isaac Newton Group of Telescopes on La Palma)
- Winston-Salem, NC, USA - Smith Reynolds (Airport Code)
- International Journal of Theoretical Physics (publication)
- Miniaturized Silicon Microphones with Integrated Signal Processing
- Internal and External
- Integrated Services
- International Journal of Engineering Works
- Interchangeability & Substitute File
- Instituto Nacional de Técnica Aerospacial (Spanish: National Institute for Aerospace Technology)
- Instituto Nacional de Tecnología Agropecuaria (National Institute of Agricultural Technology; Argentina)
- International Nail Technicians Association
- International Natural Therapists Association (Australia)
- International New Thought Alliance (Mesa, AZ)
- International New Towns Association (Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using a standard "red, amber, and green" scale, the LOE officers in charge gave the commander a visual assessment of each intermediate objective during targeting decision briefings.
Those are intermediate objectives towads a goal to make the command able to manage the people and the business of transportation and distribution.
The goals statement ultimately serves as the foundation for written immediate and intermediate objectives and could include actions to-- * develop a community-oriented policing philosophy; * establish a philosophy, mission, and values statement; * apply nontraditional methods of crime prevention; * reduce the actual level of crime; * minimize the perceived fear of crime; * analyze crime generators; and * evaluate goals and related objectives for efficiency and effectiveness.
An intermediate objective of many mass media campaigns is to stimulate the search for additional information on a given health issue.
Participants stop overcoming obstacles when for each injection (root in the Future Reality Tree) they have determined an intermediate objective they can achieve directly.