The DMSK2 is a standalone, stainless steel, double door interlock specially designed for hygienic areas and suitable for all types of doors.
What does INTLK stand for?
INTLK stands for Interlock
This definition appears frequently
- Internet Industry Association of Australia
- Industrial and Technological Information Bank (Canada)
- Institut Francophone des Nouvelles Technologies de l'Information et de la Formation (French: Francophone Institute for New Information Technologies and Training)
- Interrupt and Timing
- Intravenous nPA for Treatment of Infarcting Myocardium Early
- International Ticketing Association
- Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging (Myers-Briggs personality type indicator)
- I Need to Know
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tony Baggott, Sales & Marketing Director at Fortress Interlocks, commented: "We have revamped the amGard range as part of a long term programme to ensure our products remain at the forefront of industrial interlock technology.
Specifically, we define an interlock as occurring when Firm A has Director 1 serving as an insider and Director 2 serving as an outsider, whereas Firm B has Director 1 serving as an outsider and Director 2 serving as an insider.
The no-smoking and tougher responsible service laws made business challenging, but the state's legislation that mandated ignition interlock technology on the cars of first-time drunk driving offenders forced a new business model.
These phrases/sentences are made of 2 or more short word ladders which interlock," Susan writes.
The eGard interlock system requires an operator to turn and remove a key from the door to the enclosure.