In 1981 she graduated from Interlochen Arts Academy in Michigan, before studying drama at Rada in London and at New York University's Circle in the Square, eventually emerging with a degree.
What does IAA stand for?
IAA stands for Interlochen Arts Academy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAA
We have 351 other meanings of IAA in our Acronym Attic
- Intel Application Accelerator (software)
- Intelligence Analysis Application
- Inter-American Association of Accountants
- Inter-Country Adoption Act (2000)
- Interactive Achievement Awards (Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences)
- Interagency Agreement(s)
- Interconnected Accredited AIS
- Intergovernmental and Aboriginal Affairs (Canada)
- Interim Administration of Afghanistan
- Interim Approval Authorization
- International Academy of Architecture
- International Academy of Astronautics (Paris, France)
- International Achievement Awards (Industrial Fabric Association International)
- International Actuarial Association (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- International Advertising Association
- International Aerospace Abstracts
- International Air Academy
- International Arbitration Act (Singapore)
- International Assignment Agreement
- International Association of Art (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Classically Diverse Training At Interlochen Arts Academy high school, director of dance Cameron Basden says the school is rooted in a solid ballet foundation.
Weatherly's mother and grandfather are both graduates of Interlochen Arts Academy, a boarding high school for the arts.
Anne Hills was born in Moradabad, India, and raised in Michigan USA where she attended Interlochen Arts Academy.
This landmark invitational symposium was held at the Interlochen Arts Academy in November 1987.
The competition world taught Hanna a range of styles, but it was not until she arrived at Michigan's Interlochen Arts Academy that she got her first exposure to modern dance.
BALLET STANDOUTS Two teenage Eugene dancers have won scholarships to attend Interlochen Arts Academy in Michigan.