Myxoma virus Serp2 is a weak inhibitor of granzyme B and interleukin-1 beta-converting enzyme in vitro and unlike CrmA cannot block apoptosis in cowpox virus-infected cells.
What does ICE stand for?
ICE stands for Interleukin-1 Beta-Converting Enzyme (cell physiology)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ICE
We have 783 other meanings of ICE in our Acronym Attic
- Intercambio Científico Educacional (Cuba)
- InterCity Express (Deutsche Bahn AG)
- Intercontinental Exchange
- Interdiction Control Element
- Interdisciplinary Cooperative Education (Indiana)
- Interest, Commission, Extras (lending)
- Interface Configuration Experiment (USML)
- Interface Control Element (Job Entry Subsystem 2; IBM)
- Interfaith Coalition on Energy
- Intergovernmental Committee of Experts (UN Economic Commission for Africa)
- Internal Character Encoding
- Internal Combustion Engine
- Internal Compiler Error
- Internal Consistency Error (computing)
- Internal Consistency Evaluator (Microsoft Windows)
- International Caenorhabditis Elegans Experiment (astronomy)
- International Card Establishment (bankcard services)
- International Casino Exhibition
- International Center for Education (various locations)
- International Certificate of Education (University of Cambridge; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Patnt 6,200,696 entitled, "Inhibition of apoptosis using interleukin-1 beta-converting enzyme (ICE)/CED-3 family inhibitors" provides methods for inhibiting apoptosis in order to increase cell survival.