In short, ANCSA set the framework for a community-oriented education system, said Clara Anderson, director of the University of Alaska Fairbanks Interior-Aleutians Campus.
What does IAC stand for?
IAC stands for Interior-Aleutians Campus (University of Alaska Fairbanks)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAC
We have 595 other meanings of IAC in our Acronym Attic
- Inter-Application Communication
- Inter-Array Communication/Correlation
- Inter-Enterprise Application Cooperation
- InterActiveCorp (stock symbol)
- Interagency Committee on School Construction
- Interapplication Communication (Apple)
- Interdepartmental Analytical Center (Russia)
- Interexchange Access Customer (Bellcore)
- Interferometric Autocorrelation
- Interim Acceptance Criterion
- Interlochen Arts Camp (Interlochen, MI)
- Internal Audit Committee
- Internal Auditory Canal
- International Academic Collaboration (North Carolina State University)
- International Academy Council
- International Academy of Ceramics
- International Academy of Consciousness
- International Academy of Cytology
- International Access Code
- International Accounting Centre
Samples in periodicals archive:
The program works closely with the University of Alaska Interior-Aleutians campus, village councils and the Council of Athabascan Tribal Governments.
The programs are offered through the Tanana Valley Campus and the Interior-Aleutians Campus.