Embree); Interior Health Authority, Vernon, British Columbia, Canada (J.
What does IHA stand for?
IHA stands for Interior Health Authority (Health Board of the interior section of British Columbia, Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IHA
We have 150 other meanings of IHA in our Acronym Attic
- Indian Housing Authorities
- Indirect Hemagglutination Antibody
- Indirect Hire Agreement
- Inline Hockey Association (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Institut Herzberg d'astrophysique
- Institute for Health & Aging (University of California, San Francisco)
- Institute for Healthcare Advancement (La Habra, CA)
- Integrated Healthcare Association (Walnut Creek, CA)
- Integrated High Availability (trademark of Resilience Corp.)
- Interim Housing Allowance
- International Hotel Association
- International Housewares Association
- International Huntington Association
- International Hydropower Association (UK)
- Internet Home Alliance
- Interstate Highway Act of 1956
- Iowa Hospital Association
- Iranian Homeopathic Association
- Irresponsible Hate Anthem (Marilyn Manson song)
- Ithaca Health Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
METHODS Setting, population and exposure assessment Interior Health Authority and Northern Health Authority are rural health authorities which make up the majority of the geographic area of British Columbia, but only contain 16% (n=733,285) and 6% (285,493) of the population, respectively.
They were investigating new ideas for modernising health care services on behalf of British Columbia's Interior Health Authority.
The staff of the Interior Health Authority needed to help manage the efforts related to fighting the forest fires and as a result were unable to meet fully their regular requirements.
All include both privately funded units as well as those funded by Interior Health authority and ac Housing.
] School of Population and Public Health, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC * Working Group Members: Judi Ekkert, Interior Health Authority (IHA); Larry Gustafson, Fraser Health Authority (FHA); Jessica Ip, Vancouver Coastal Health Authority; Jennifer Jeyes, Northern Health Authority; Craig Nowakowski, Vancouver Island Health Authority; Robert Parker, IHA; Jason Stone, FHA Correspondence: Marsha Taylor, BC Centre for Disease Control, 655 West 12th Ave, Vancouver, BC V5Z 4R4, Tel: 604-707-2544, Fax: 604-707-2516, E-mail: marsha.
KELOWNA -- Interior Health Authority and BC Housing issued a request for proposals from private-sector housing providers interested in participating in the rent supplement component of the Independent Living BC program.