EU Trade Commissioner Karel De Gucht commented that "Today, our first interim Economic Partnership Agreement with an African region is applied.
What does IEPA stand for?
IEPA stands for Interim Economic Partnership Agreement (Europe and Africa)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IEPA
We have 24 other meanings of IEPA in our Acronym Attic
- Inverse Eigenvalue Problem
- Investor Education Program (various locations)
- Irish Pound (old currency code; replaced by EUR)
- Isoelectric Point
- Inner Envelope Protein of 110 Kilodaltons
- Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
- Independent Electron Pair Approximation
- Independent Energy Producers Association (also seen as IEP)
- Independent Energy Producers Association (also seen as IEPA)
- Institute of Educational Planning and Administration (University of Cape Coast; Ghana)
- International Early Psychosis Association
- Indiana Equality Political Action Committee
- Information Extraction based on PAttern Discovery
- Instituto de Estudios Para el Desarrollo Sostenible (Spanish: Research Institute for Sustainable Development; Guatemala)
- Intensive Educational Program in Advanced Logistics (supply chain management)
- Idaho Educational Public Broadcasting System
- Imagine, Elaborate, Predict, Confirm (reading/learning)
- Indian Education Promotions Council (India)
- Individual Educational Planning Committee
- Interagency Emergency Planning Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
Acting Prime Minister Sam Abal said the treaty was outdated and could not accommodate recent economic partnership arrangements with other countries such as the European Union where it recently ratified an interim economic partnership agreement.