People are very worried," said Andrew Rudin of Philadelphia's Interfaith Coalition on Energy.
What does ICE stand for?
ICE stands for Interfaith Coalition on Energy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICE
We have 781 other meanings of ICE in our Acronym Attic
- Interactivity Connectivity Establishment
- Interbank Currency Exchange (Belarus)
- Intercambio Científico Educacional (Cuba)
- InterCity Express (Deutsche Bahn AG)
- Intercontinental Exchange
- Interdiction Control Element
- Interdisciplinary Cooperative Education (Indiana)
- Interest, Commission, Extras (lending)
- Interface Configuration Experiment (USML)
- Interface Control Element (Job Entry Subsystem 2; IBM)
- Intergovernmental Committee of Experts (UN Economic Commission for Africa)
- Interleukin-1 Beta-Converting Enzyme (cell physiology)
- Internal Character Encoding
- Internal Combustion Engine
- Internal Compiler Error
- Internal Consistency Error (computing)
- Internal Consistency Evaluator (Microsoft Windows)
- International Caenorhabditis Elegans Experiment (astronomy)
- International Card Establishment (bankcard services)
- International Casino Exhibition
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also, the Arizona Interfaith Coalition on Energy had a successful rate change with Arizona Public Service.