The roundtable aimed at bringing all stakeholders together to discuss the proposed risks of monitoring and management system, which was developed by interdisciplinary working group from involved stakeholders.
What does IWOG stand for?
IWOG stands for Interdisciplinary Working Group
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IWOG
We have 1 other meaning of IWOG in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Writers of Chicago
- International Wheel of Colour Association (UK)
- International Wizard of Oz Club
- International Workshop on Combinatorial Algorithms
- Insurance Women of Columbus Ohio
- Installation/Workover Control System
- Intergalactic War on Drugs
- International Workshop on Ontology Dynamics
- Imaginary Worlds of Games (Tucson, Arizona)
- Infallible Word of God
- International Women's Organization of Greece
- Interoperability Working Group
- Irrational, Wild or Gambling (card play slang)
- Isle Of Wight Ornithological Group
- Issued Without Good Sense
- Issued Without Gum (philately)
- Implied Warranty of Merchantability
- International Woman of Mystery
- International Workshop on Optical Measurement
- Internet Word of Mouth
Samples in periodicals archive:
The remaining essays were generated by an interdisciplinary working group organized under the auspices of France's Ministere de la Recherche et de I'Enseignement Superieur, the purpose of which was to study the literary use of scientific texts in the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries.