Incorporation of the Tidal Model into the interdisciplinary plan of care a program quality improvement project.
What does IPOC stand for?
IPOC stands for Interdisciplinary Plan of Care
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IPOC
We have 14 other meanings of IPOC in our Acronym Attic
- Investment Property Owners Association of Nova Scotia (Halifax)
- International Plan of Action for the Conservation and Management of Sharks
- Indiana Parents of Blind Children
- Indigenous and People of Color (community)
- Initial Point Of Contact (Sprint)
- Inland Police Officers Coalition, Inc. (California, USA)
- Institutional Point(s) of Contact
- Instituto Pagan Odontologico Contemporáneo (Spanish; Mexican orthodontics school)
- Instituto Profesional Odontológico Contemporáneo (Spanish: Profesional Contemporary Dental Institute; Mexico)
- Integrated Proceeds of Crime (Royal Canadian Mounted Police)
- Interim Policy Oversight Committee
- International Partner Operations Center
- Internet Party of Canada
- Iowa Procurement Outreach Center
- Intergovernmental Panel On Climate Change
- Image Processor for Optical Data (NASA)
- Interface Protocol Option Devices
- Interim Planning Overlay District
- International Patent Organism Depositary
- International Program for Ocean Drilling (US NSF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
was admitted to the neurointensive care unit in serious condition, and an interdisciplinary plan of care was implemented with specialists from vascular surgery, neurosurgery, cardiology, and neurology.