Customers fund the reserve members' active-duty costs with working capital funds on a Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request.
What does IPR stand for?
IPR stands for Interdepartmental Purchase Request
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPR
We have 223 other meanings of IPR in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Pollution Regulation
- Integrated Process Review
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Intellectual Property Rights Working Group (IETF)
- Intelligence Production Requirement
- Intended Place of Residence
- Intensive Psychiatric Rehabilitation (various organizations)
- Inter Partes Review (patents)
- Interdepartmental Procurement Request
- Interim Problem Report (US NASA)
- Interim Program Review
- Interim Progress Review
- Intermediate Priority Range
- Internal Problem Report
- Internal Program Review
- International Paranormal Research
- International Planning and Research Corp.
- International Policy Review (Canada)
- Interproximal Reduction (orthodontic procedure)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request (MIPR) or miscellaneous obligation reimbursement document (MORD) to purchase WWRS materiel.
SDDC sends JMC a military interdepartmental purchase request for each container approved for repair, and JMC forwards the funds to the appropriate depot.
Reimbursables involve exchanges of goods and services in which the seller uses his or her organization's own funds and gets reimbursed by the buyer, usually through a military interdepartmental purchase request (MIPR).
The Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request (MIPR) is the document used to transfer funds.
This memorandum also rescinds the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army (Policy and Procurement) memorandums, subject: Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPRs), dated March 4, 2002 and March 8, 2002.
Texas * Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request Team.