What does INOR stand for?
INOR stands for Interdepartmental Network on Organophosphates Research
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Network of Odonatological Information
- Institute for Nonprofit Organization Management (University of San Francisco; California)
- Integrated Network and Operations Management System
- It's Now Or Never
- Innovative Neighborhood-Oriented Policing (various locations)
- Instituut voor Nationale Onderwijs Promotie (Dutch: Institute National Education Promotion)
- Internet Only Proxy Solicitation
- International Network of Paediatric Surveillance Units
- Istituto Nord-Ovest Qualita (Italian: North-West Quality Institute)
- Institute of Natural Organic Agriculture (est. 1992; India)
- International Newsletter on Rock Art
- Italian Naval Old Rhythmers Club (Italy)
- Institute for Northern Ontario Research and Development (Canada)
- International Network of Research Management Societies
- Improved Neds Operating System
- Inducible Nitric Oxide Synthase (aka Inducible Isoform of Nitric Oxide Synthase)
- Integrated Network Operations and Security Center
- Inducible Nitric Oxide Synthase Oxygenase Domain