Heritage's joint venture partner in the acquisition of Skillman Abrams is Intercontinental Real Estate Investment Fund III, LLC, a $350 million pooled fund sponsored and managed by Intercontinental Real Estate Corporation.
What does IREIF stand for?
IREIF stands for Intercontinental Real Estate Investment Fund (Intercontinental Real Estate Corporation; Boston, MA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IREIF
- ITU-T Recommendation Experiment Group
- Institute for Rural and Environmental Health
- Institute for Research and Education on Human Rights (Kansas City, MO)
- Innovative Real Estate Investments (est. 2004; Las Vegas, NV)
- Institutional Real Estate, Inc. (publishing)
- International Real Estate Institute
- International Real Estate Investments (magazine)
- International Real Estate Investors Association (Washington, DC)
- Inland Real Estate Investment Corporation (Oak Brook, IL)
- Institutional Real Estate Investing Forum
- International Real Estate Investors Guild
- International Real Estate Investment Show
- Islamic Real Estate Investment Trusts
- Illinois Real Estate Journal
- Inter-Religious Eco-Justice Network
- India Rare Earths Ltd. (Department of Atomic Energy; India)
- Indiabulls Real Estate Ltd. (India)
- Indian Rare Earths Limited (state-owned mining company; India)
- Indoor Reference Exposure Level
- Inter-Roller Engineering Limited (Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PRAECIS PHARMACEUTICALS INCORPORATED (NASDAQ: PRCS) today announced that it has completed the sale of its approximately 180,000 square foot corporate headquarters and research facility located in Waltham, Massachusetts to Intercontinental Real Estate Investment Fund III, LLC, an affiliate of Intercontinental Real Estate Corporation.
PRAECIS will sell its approximately 180,000 square foot, first-class office and laboratory building to Intercontinental Real Estate Corporation, a real estate investment and management firm, located in Boston, Massachusetts, acting on behalf of Intercontinental Real Estate Investment Fund III, LLC.