InterContinental Hotels Group plans to test a program at two Holiday Inns next month, allowing guests to unlock their hotel room doors using their smartphones, while Starwood recently tested a radio frequency identification technology to unlock doors.
What does IHG stand for?
IHG stands for Intercontinental Hotels Group
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IHG
We have 37 other meanings of IHG in our Acronym Attic
- International Haskell Family Society (est. 1992; UK)
- International Health and Fitness Symposium
- International Housing Finance Services (Fannie Mae)
- In-Home and Family Support Program (Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services)
- International Human Frontier Science Program
- Illinois Hot Farm Stock Pullers Association (Illinois)
- In-Home Family Therapy
- Intermittent High Frequency Ventilation
- In His Grip (Christianity)
- Incident Handling Guide (security)
- International Hockey Gang (sports forum)
- International Holdings Group (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Iris Hypoplasia with Glaucoma
- in-home geriatric assessment
- Indian Hills Golf Association (Fairfield Bay, Arkansas)
- InterMountain Hay Growers Association (California)
- International Horror Guild Award
- Israel Hang-Gliding Association
- Indian Hills Golf Club (Riverside, CA)
- International Health Geographics Conference (bi-annual conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
its new GM Najib Ghosheh InterContinental Hotels Group, Middle East and Africa, under the leadership of Director of Operations, Jordan and Palestine, Mr Carsten Reiher, welcomes Mr Najib Ghosheh on board InterContinental Hotels Group in the Area, as General Manager of the fabulous InterContinental Jacir Palace Bethlehem.
For InterContinental Hotels Group Americas, which operates the InterContinental, Crowne Plaza and Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express and Staybridge Suites brands in Latin America and the Caribbean, providing a memorable dining experience is one of the best ways to please business and leisure travelers.
Mike Fegley Vice President, Sales, Americas Division InterContinental Hotels Group Mike Fegley is Vice President of Sales for the Americas Division of InterContinental Hotels Group, a leading global hospitality company.
and it's affiliate, Regent Street, have completed the largest portfolio transaction in North America thus far this year on behalf of InterContinental Hotels Group, PLC with the sale of thirteen hotels valued at $425M to Hospitality Properties Trust and two hotels valued at $303.