526th Intercontinental Ballistic Missile Systems Wing (Hill AFB, Utah) [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] ** Projected for Fiscal Year 2009, the stand UP of Air Force Global Strike Command and 24th Air Force will lead to significant mission changes within AFSPC.
What does ICBMS stand for?
ICBMS stands for Intercontinental Ballistic Missile System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- International Conference on Mobile Business
- International Consortium for Brain Mapping
- Irredundant Consecutive Branch Method
- International Congress of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Italy-China Business Mediation Centre
- International Conference on Biomedical Engineering
- International Conference on Business Management and Economics (Yasar University; Turkey)
- International Congress on Biological and Medical Engineering
- Iranian Conference on Biomedical Engineering (est. 1993)
- International Conference on Business and Management Research
- Integrated Communication and Broadcast Network
- International Christian Business Network
- International Code of Botanical Nomenclature
- International Commission on the Biological Effects of Noise
- International Conference on Bio-Nanotechnology
- Islamic Center of Bloomington-Normal (Bloomington, IL)
- Instituto Cultural Brasileiro Norte Americano (Portuguese: Brazilian-North American Cultural Institute; Brazil)
- Independent Community Banks of North Dakota
- Independent Community Banks of Oregon
- International Chinese Boxing Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Air Force to provide aging surveillance support for the Stage I, II and III rocket motors of the former Peacekeeper (PK) intercontinental ballistic missile system.
For the Minuteman LLC, this includes integration into the higher authority communications rapid message processor element processor, missile procedure trainers and minuteman enhanced procedures, as well as five development and maintenance systems, will be modified to reflect changes to the intercontinental ballistic missile system.