The Net-Net product family also includes: * Session border controllers at interconnect borders that fulfill the Interconnect Border Control Function (I-BCF) and Transition Gateway (TrGW) signaling and media control functions for VoLTE and other SIP-based traffic originating or terminating off-network; * Session routing proxies that provide Breakout Gateway Control Function (BGCF) for scalable routing of SIP sessions within service provider networks; * Policy exchange controllers that secure the Diameter signaling border between visited and home service providers to enable voice and data roaming.
What does I-BCF stand for?
I-BCF stands for Interconnect Border Control Function (computer device)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 6 other meanings of I-BCF in our Acronym Attic
- With Ionic Contrast (scans)
- Investigación y Desarrollo (Spanish: Research and Development)
- Without Ionic Contrast (scans)
- Interstate 15 North Ogden-Weber (road project in northern Utah)
- International Information Integrity Institute (IIII or I-4)
- International Visa Waiver Program
- Information Security Awareness Certification
- Internet Access Control System (software)
- International Association for Colon Hydrotherapists
- Inter-American Tropical Tuna Commission (also abbreviated as IATTC)
- Indoor Air Quality Building Education and Assessment Model (EPA)
- Instantaneous Bit Error Rate
- Internal Border Gateway Protocol
- Interruptive Built-In Test
- Integration Body of Knowledge
- Integrated Business Operating Model (Morgan Smith; UK)
- In-Cell Charge Control (Rayovac fast charging battery)
- Indiana Companion Animal Network
- Integrated Customer Access Network
- Interagency Children's Advocacy Network (Franklin County, Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, Acme Packet SBCs provide the Interconnect Border Control Function (IBCF) and Transition Gateway (TrGW) functions for interconnection of VoLTE networks.
It integrates three IMS functions - the Interconnect Border Control Function (I-BCF) to control the admission and set-up of sessions traversing between the networks, the Inter-Working Function (IWF) to provide signaling protocol interworking between the SIP-based IMS network and other service provider networks using H.
With this announcement it adds support for the following IMS capabilities defined by the 3GPP, ETSI TISPAN, IETF, and ITU IMS standards: * Proxy Call Session Control Function (P-CSCF) * Interconnect Border Control Function (IBCF) * Border Gateway Function (BGF) / Interconnect BGF (I-BGF).
It incorporates three functional elements from the architecture - the Interconnect Border Control Function, Inter-working Function and Interconnect Border Gateway Function.