The brand new Vauxhall Adam supermini offers a range of interchangeable items, such as interior decor panels, grille bars, wing mirrors and coloured wheel clips, so you can have a car that's truly one in a million.
What does II stand for?
II stands for Interchangeable Item (US DoD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of II
We have 170 other meanings of II in our Acronym Attic
- Imus Institute
- Inanimate Insanity (animated competition)
- Incident Investigation
- Infinite Innovation Ltd (IT/Internet solution company)
- Information Indicator Digits (telecommunications)
- Information Interoperability
- Inspection Instruction
- Institutional Infrastructure
- Institutional Investor (investment magazine)
- Interactive Investor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Any shapes formed in the interchangeable items are molded, not stitched to create interesting shapes without adding to the piece cost or affecting part durability.
Things that have been held sacred transmute into interchangeable items for sale.