ICBC's RMB-Rouble trades captured almost 70% market share in Moscow Interbank Currency Exchange.
What does ICE stand for?
ICE stands for Interbank Currency Exchange (Belarus)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICE
We have 783 other meanings of ICE in our Acronym Attic
- Intensive Course in English
- Inter City Express (Germany)
- Inter-City Express
- Interaction and Concurrency Experience (workshop)
- Interactive Configurable Environment (OSIsoft)
- Interactive Connectivity Establishment (network protocol)
- Interactive Constructive Environment
- Interactive Customer Evaluation
- Interactive Internet Collaborative Environment (Insoft)
- Interactivity Connectivity Establishment
- Intercambio Científico Educacional (Cuba)
- InterCity Express (Deutsche Bahn AG)
- Intercontinental Exchange
- Interdiction Control Element
- Interdisciplinary Cooperative Education (Indiana)
- Interest, Commission, Extras (lending)
- Interface Configuration Experiment (USML)
- Interface Control Element (Job Entry Subsystem 2; IBM)
- Interfaith Coalition on Energy
- Intergovernmental Committee of Experts (UN Economic Commission for Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BAKE[pounds sterling] (CyHAN)- In December 2012, the total volume of currency section of the Baku Interbank Currency Exchange (BBVB) on USD / AZN reached 63.
Though he still remains second on the list of Russia's most wealthy individuals, the combined fortunes of Abramovich and 48 other rich Russians has slid by 69 per cent to 151 billion dollars, mirroring the 67 per cent decline in the Moscow Interbank Currency Exchange or Micex Index.
7% percentage increase in the price of oil per barrel over the same period, including a one-day spike of $16 per barrel--the largest in trading history 17% Drop in the Moscow Interbank Currency Exchange (Micex) Index on September 16 8% Drop in the Irish Stock Exchange on September 16 5.
The Moscow Interbank Currency Exchange dropped at one point in trading by 7.