The effective use of an OPSEC program will help ensure that agencies and special teams will be able to conduct their activities: * No injuries or loss of life to response personnel * Protect personnel's families * Safe and secure arrest of "bad guys" * Protection of vital information and plans * Protection of infrastructure * Ensuring the safety and security of a planned events INFORMATION: For additional information reference OPSEC for Public Safety please visit the Interagency OPSEC Support Staff www.
What does IOSS stand for?
IOSS stands for Interagency OPSEC Support Staff
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOSS
We have 18 other meanings of IOSS in our Acronym Attic
- Interim Operation Safety Requirements
- IOSR (International Organization of Scientific Research) Journal of Engineering (monthly publication)
- IOSR (International Organization of Scientific Research) Journal of Pharmacy
- Infinite Order Sudden Rigid-Rotor Approximation
- Infinite Open Source Solutions LLP (India)
- Infrastructure Operations Support Services
- Institute of Sikh Studies (Chandigarh, India)
- Integrated Occupant Sensory System (Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc.)
- Integrated Ocean Surveillance System
- Intelligence Organization & Stationing Study
- Intergovernmental Open Systems Solutions
- International Operations Shared Services
- Isle of Sheppey Sailing Club (Sheerness, UK)
- Illinois Occupational Skill Standards and Credentialing Council
- Iranian Open Source Software Developers
- Indian Ocean Swordfish Stock Structure
- Interagency Operations Security Support Staff
- Infested Organ vs Scrub Typhus (French band)
- Integrated Ocean Surveillance Targeting
- Interactive Oil Spill Training Center (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We in government agencies shoot ourselves in the foot with information we publish on our Internet websites," said Charlie Reeder, course manager for the Interagency OPSEC Support Staff, which has the mission to help government organizations develop self-sufficient OPSEC programs and includes representatives from the National Security Agency, Central Intelligence Agency, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Department of Defense, General Services Administration and Department of Energy.
In a new unclassified videotape, the Interagency OPSEC Support Staff of the U.